Wednesday, September 29, 2010

and we're walkin'...

44/100

Tonight's blog entry is going to be short. I'm super tired. I was working at school until 6, then dinner with my sister, then shopping at Trader Joe's, then home at 9, took out the garbage, then went for a mile walk in the dark(yay me!) then worked on homework to get ready for class tomorrow, then answered email.

Then I went to go to bed (with the intention of reading Hunger Games for a while) and thought... *crap* no blog! So back out here I came to honor my commitment to write every night for 100 days. :).

I've had some interesting responses to my blog about babies... or in my case not having babies... I think people are pretty much on one side or the other, but at least among the people I know? There seems to be an understanding of both sides. I was thinking today and was sort of surprised at how many people I know that never had children. It's kind of a high percentage.

Did I mention I walked that mile tonight in my heels? I took out the garbage and just kept walking. Note to self... take the time to put on the tennis shoes!

*hugs* to all of you
Peace,

MaryKate

No comments: