Saturday, September 18, 2010

Short and sweet...

33/100

I think I broke my brain tonight. I can barely string three words together to form a sentence. I think the week has finally caught up with me.

I've been so tired. I've been worried, anxious and not sleeping well. I've always been blessed with the ability to sleep quickly and easily, but my mind has been working to process so many things and I can't remember being this sleepy. I seem to be able to get to sleep, but I wake up and can't get back to sleep.

So maybe I'm gonna not think tonight. Not write a long blog post. I'm gonna watch a movie with my sister, relax and then snuggle up with my cat and not wake up tomorrow until I feel really ready - maybe noon!

I spent some time swimming today and enjoying the sun. It felt good to be outside on likely the last day of anything even remotely summerish in these parts.

yay me!

Thanks for all the comments and notes everyone... the ones you share here and the ones you share with me. You words of support are so appreciated!

Peace,

MaryKate

No comments: