Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugar. Damn it.

56/100

Two cups of super sweet hot chocolate, rice crispy bar and sugar infused corn dogs and cornsyrup infused ketchup? Great hockey game. Terrible food choices.

Holy sugarcrash Batman! I don't eat that much sugar and tonight for whatever reason I went nutso. The thing about sugar is that it is a drug. It acts like a drug in my body. There is a reason why I don't eat sugar. It starts a bad cycle of craving. For example. Right now I'm sitting here craving food. I am absolutely NOT hungry. Not even remotely. But all the sugar in my body and the dopamine my brain is producing is like being in my happy place but already I'm thinking MORE. I need MORE SUGAR. But um... I need water because I know I'm gonna crash and my headache tomorrow will be monstrous. *groan*

So... yeah. I'm not sure why I ate so much sugar tonight. It has made me stupid. I can't think. My sentences don't go well together. So with that thought? I'm gonna crash. Wish me luck tomorrow! *smile*

Peace,

MaryKate

No comments: