Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why I Should Take Notes...

57/100

I had the greatest idea for a blog tonight. Was super psyched. In the time it took me to get home? I forgot the whole thing. The whole situation is bumming me out. Now? I have no idea what to write about. And it's 9:54.

It's now 10:25. I still have nothing to write about.

10:27.

Okay, I need to work on my creative writing story for Nanowrimo. National Novel Writing Month. It's in November. You pledge to write 50,000 words in one month. I think my biggest problem is that I can't seem to do both. Blogging is one side of my brain, creative writing is the other. So I don't know.

I just know? It's 10:33 and my idea bank is sort of slow tonight. I'm also really tired and I want to go to bed. So, I think this might be the best I can do.

ps. Hockey game on Friday again. I will be more aware of my eating.

:)
Peace,

MaryKate

No comments: